WELCOME


I am an artist based here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I am the in house designer for McGrath Diamonds Ltd. This is my blog to see exquisite wearable fine art DGZ style and to share some exciting things living my life in the creative world. My main design website is
www.dodgiedator.com/designs

I love to paint and create photographs of landscapes and life as it unfolds, my portfolio of images consists of landscapes and art photographs represented by 2 of Winnipeg's finest art galleries, Birchwood Art Gallery and Wayne Arthur Gallery. My massive collection of people photographs completes my ever growing portfolio. My passion for photography, specialty in on-location lifestyle portraits and my extensive event photography experience are fused to deliver a fresh perspective for your wedding photographs. Delivering a storybook that relives those subtle moments and artworks for generations to enjoy. Pls visit my photography website www.dgzphotos.com .

For my photography blog www.blog.dgzphotos.com , here I share what's new and exciting in my life as a freelance photographer.

Thanks for visiting. Stay tune to all the updates living in the artistic world, quite fun and exciting.

Dodgie Dator
(204)510-4959

my email:

dodgiedator@dgzphotos.com

Anyone booking my photography services through this site gets a special gift. Please call or email for complete details.

Dodgie Dator Photography



Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dodgie Dator's Fine Art Photographs at 2 Winnipeg Galleries


I am proud to say that my work is currently being represented by 2 Winnipeg fine art galleries, The Birchwood Art Gallery at 1170 Taylor Ave and The Wayne Arthur Gallery at 186 Provencher.

I would like to invite everyone to come visit these fine galleries to view my work. I can say that seeing an actual fine art print is way better than viewing my photographs on a computer monitor.

I am excited to be represented by both these galleries, I thank them for this wonderful opportunity.

No comments: